We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
· Email addresses
· Customer Financial Information when applicable
· Website User Stats
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· To be able to provide a quick and reliable service
· To be able to process your order as efficiently as possible
· To be able to offer you personalised promotions and offers
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time.
You can do this by contacting Paul Joyce through the contact form.
(b) In some cases we may have a contractual obligation.
Your information is securely stored on our server.
We keep contact details, such email addresses and telephone numbers for the duration of a contract.
We will then dispose your information by deleting it.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioner’s Office